Volunteer Description: Concessions
- Dress Code: Please wear a black shirt.
Areas of Responsibility
- Selling Concessions:
- Point of Sale: All sales must be entered into square, both cash and card.
- Counting Cash: Ensure accuracy in all money handling by counting back change to customers.
- Assign Roles: Choose one person to run the register.
- Cleaning: Keep counters and lobby floors clean, and wipe down/sanitize counters as you can.
- Popcorn: Make and refill popcorn as needed.
- Stocking Concessions: After each rush it is very important to restock!
- Restock Soda Cups and Lids from Bar Storage (must be 21+ to visit bar storage)
- Refill popcorn and containers
- Take a count of candy at the end of each shift.
Covid policies and safety procedures are updated for each event. There is a meeting in the lobby 10 minutes prior to the house opening to go over these policies and procedures.