The Next Act
The Next Act: Setting the Stage for Tomorrow
NOW IS THE TIME!
In Goshen, several decades of grassroots initiatives, coupled with public-private partnerships, have restored significant activity to Goshen’s central historic district.
Local and independently owned businesses face competing forces, and manufacturing continues to define both the economic and cultural landscape of Elkhart County, posing challenges to attracting and retaining much-needed talent in the community.
Good jobs, quality schools, safe neighborhoods, strong families, attractive streets, bike and walking paths, community traditions and arts and entertainment opportunities are key indicators of a community’s quality of life.
Revitalize a downtown jewel and inspire our next generation.
- Inspire children to find their passions and learn lifelong skills
- Enhance Goshen’s already vibrant artistic and cultural programming
- Provide a gathering space for the community to come together and create memories
- Stabilize neighborhoods and secure local investment
- Encourage revitalization and collaboration
- Attract visitors and arts/corporate talent to the region
- Amplify the sense of pride in our community
PHASE 1 BUDGET
Phase 1 seeks to raise essential funds for priority repairs to the Theater.
PHASE 1 FUNDING
Key priority improvements will create a more flexible use of the current footprint and contribute to the overall sustainability of the theater.
You can help set the stage for tomorrow. Please consider making a financial gift to support the Goshen Theater’s Next Act Campaign.
There are a number of way you can help
Make a one-time donation
Donate today using our secure online form!
Make an on-going donation
Sign up to make ACH payments to the Next Act Campaign.
Goshen Theater, Inc. Next Act Campaign
216 South Main Street
Goshen IN 46526
Contact us for more information
Sharon Risser, Goshen Theater Campaign Manager